Thursday, February 17, 2011 Bosch DB4542 Premium Plus 4-1/2-Inch Dry Cutting Turbo Continuous Rim Diamond Saw Blade with 7/8-Inch Arbor for Masonry Review
Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I'm a bit of an expert on the longevity of these blades, unfortunately. I needed to take down an 80 foot stucco wall that was serving as a fence with a completely rotten 2X4 frame inside. I bought a Husky blade for $13, this one for $20 and a Hilti for $45. I'd give the Husky blade a D-. It did a few passes, then bogged down and I actually burned out my grinder with it. My fault -- kept pushing the tool after it shut itself off a few times, but the bad blade created the resistance. The Hilti blade is outstanding -- demoed an entire side of the wall and then some, but this Bosch blade almost kept up. For less than half the cost of the Hilti, it chewed up a lot of stucco. I'd think two of these would go longer than one Hilti, so mathematically, it's a winner. Anyway, good blade. Five stars.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Bosch DB4542 Premium Plus 4-1/2 Inch Dry Cutting Turbo Continuous Rim Diamond Saw Blade with 7/8 Inch Arbor for Masonry
Product Description:
Application: Pavers, marble, slate, fire brick Arbor : 7/8" + 20 mm + 5/8" Description : Premium Turbo Diameter : 4-1/2" Tool Type : Small angle grinders
Want to buy Bosch DB4542 Premium Plus 4-1/2 Inch Dry Cutting Turbo Continuous Rim Diamond Saw Blade with 7/8 Inch Arbor for Masonry at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below: