Bosch Cordless Tools
msgbartop
Honest consumer review on bosch cordless tools
msgbarbottom

Sunday, February 13, 2011 Bosch CC2110 Clic-Change 8 Piece Twist Drill Bit Assortment with Clic-Change Chuck Review

Bosch CC2110 Clic-Change 8 Piece Twist Drill Bit Assortment with Clic-Change Chuck
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I've been using this drill set regularly for about 3 years, and have broken only one bit (the smallest and most fragile one, of course). I use hex-drive bit holders, and am amazed how quickly I can switch bitsand get on with the work. The biggest advantages for me are: No hassling with a chuck key, and no bits slipping in the chuck. I use them mostly for wood, plastic, and aluminum, but switch to non-hex titanium-coated bits for drilling through hard steel.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Bosch CC2110 Clic-Change 8 Piece Twist Drill Bit Assortment with Clic-Change Chuck

Product Description:
This set contains the Quick-Change chuck adapter, three hex shank drill bits, five power bits, and one 1/4-inch socket adapter

Buy NowGet 35% OFF

Want to buy Bosch CC2110 Clic-Change 8 Piece Twist Drill Bit Assortment with Clic-Change Chuck at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

Leave a Comment