Wednesday, January 5, 2011 Factory-Reconditioned Bosch 4100-RT 10-Inch Worksite Table Saw Review
Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I think that my Bosch 4000 series table saw must have lasted me 10 years, but it was starting to fall apart so I got the 4100 to replace it. the 4100 is a better saw, easier to adjust and a slightly more solid feel. My reconditioned one works just fine--but just a caveat--it does not fit on the bases designed for the 4000 series saw. I was able to make an adapter out of a couple of wood planks to attach it, but it was a bit of a pain. Just be aware of that if you are thinking to do what I did. Other than that--5 stars. A lightweight, powerful saw that I expect to last a decade like my last Bosch.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Factory-Reconditioned Bosch 4100-RT 10 Inch Worksite Table Saw
Product Description:
This is a factory reconditioned power tool. Reconditioned generally means that the tool has been returned to the manufacturer, who brings the tool back to like new condition. Some tools may contain cosmetic blemishes. Includes 10" Worksite Table Saw - 4100-RT, Sliding Miter Gauge, Hex Key, Smart Guard System, includes Squarelock rip fence
Want to buy Factory-Reconditioned Bosch 4100-RT 10 Inch Worksite Table Saw at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below: