Bosch Cordless Tools
msgbartop
Honest consumer review on bosch cordless tools
msgbarbottom

Thursday, January 13, 2011 Bosch T101BR 4-Inch 10-Tooth Jig Saw Blades, 5-Pack Review

Bosch T101BR 4 inch 10-Tooth Jig Saw Blades, 5-Pack
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
This is the only brand of jig saw blades that I have in my shop.As long as Bosch keeps selling these quality blades made in Switzerland I won't even consider any other brand!This applies to the several other tooth designs that I keep on hand--all Bosch--all good blades.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Bosch T101BR 4 Inch 10-Tooth Jig Saw Blades, 5-Pack

Product Description:
5 Pack, 4", 10TPI, High Carbide Steel Bosch, T-Shank Jigsaw Blade, Reverse Tooth For Splinter Free Cuts On Top On Work Piece, Great For Laminated Particleboard, OSB, Plywood, Hard/Soft Woods & Plastics.

Buy NowGet 15% OFF

Want to buy Bosch T101BR 4 Inch 10-Tooth Jig Saw Blades, 5-Pack at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

Leave a Comment