Sunday, January 16, 2011 Bosch 37614-01 14.4-Volt 1/2-Inch Brute Tough Litheon Drill/Driver with 2 Fat Batteries Review
Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)This drill is unbelievable.It never quits and has more power than any other cordless drill I've ever used (and I've been building for many years.)
My DeWalt 14.4 volt finally bit the dust and I thought I spring for a more expensive drill.I have not been disappointed.
I did pay $50 less on Ebay.(shhhh)
Click Here to see more reviews about: Bosch 37614-01 14.4-Volt 1/2 Inch Brute Tough Litheon Drill/Driver with 2 Fat Batteries
Product Description:
High torgue mode produces over 600 in. lb. of torque. High speed mode produces 1700 RPM. Durashield housing is constructed to withstand real world conditions. 1 2" metal chuck for increased durability. Bosch litheon batteries offer state of art lithium ion battery technology coupled with Bosch's proprietary ECP (Electronic Cell Protection) system guarantees the optimal performance of tool and batteries even for tough work conditions. Batteries are designed for maximum cycle life, minimum self discharge performance of tool and batteries even for tough work conditions. Batteries are designed for maximum cycle life, minimum self discharge and no memory effect. LED light is great for dark or enclosed areas. 26 position clutch for complete control. Variable speed trigger for increased precision. Includes (2) 14.4V Litheon FatPack batteries, 30 minute charger, magnetic bit holder, Phillips drive bit, auxiliary handle, and carrying case.
Want to buy Bosch 37614-01 14.4-Volt 1/2 Inch Brute Tough Litheon Drill/Driver with 2 Fat Batteries at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below: