Sunday, January 30, 2011 Bosch 2610996005 Case (For Models 1617B, 1617 EVS, 1618B, 1618EVS) Review
Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I was very happy with everything about my new Bosch 1617EVS router except the fact that it didn't come with a case.(My workshop doubles as my garage, so everything has to get put away every so often, so my wife can park her car in the "garage.")Originally, I wasn't happy about having to pay extra for this case, but when the item arrived, I got over the initial sticker shock.
The case is very solidly built and wide enough that it won't tip over if you hit it with something.(That's a problem with a lot of the other plastic tool cases I have.)Inside, it has space for the router as well as collet wrenches and a number of 1/2" and 1/4" bits.
Interestingly, the case holds the router upside down -- but since that's how my routers spend most of their time when they're not in the cases, I guess they're used to it.
If you have a 1617 or 1618 router and need to transport it or just want to keep it out of harm's way, you can't do better than this attractive, sturdy, and functional case.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Bosch 2610996005 Case (For Models 1617B, 1617 EVS, 1618B, 1618EVS)
Product Description:
BOSCH POWER TOOLS?Replacement Part 2610996005?Carrying Case
Want to buy Bosch 2610996005 Case (For Models 1617B, 1617 EVS, 1618B, 1618EVS) at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below: