Bosch Cordless Tools
msgbartop
Honest consumer review on bosch cordless tools
msgbarbottom

Tuesday, January 11, 2011 Bosch 22618 120V 18V Impact Wrench Review

Bosch 22618 120V 18V Impact Wrench
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I bought this wrench for removing lugnuts to rotate tires on our own vehicles. I torque the lugnuts between 90-110 ft/lbs as directed by the manufacturer. The wrench has no problem removing the nuts or running them up snug when reinstalling the wheels prior to using the torque wrench. The wrench is rated at 165 ft/lbs of torque. If the nuts were put on too tight, which often happens if not torqued, this wrench will probably have some problem breaking them loose. The Bosch 21618 might be a better choice if you think you may want to overcome overtightening situations as it is rated at 350 ft/lbs of torque. I chose this wrench because it weighs only 4.5 lbs and is very small. It slips into places and goes with me to jobs I have never considered or would have the opportunity of using a pneumatic impact wrench. The variable speed is very nice and not available on most other brands. The full speed RPM is just right as well. Fast enough but not so fast as to sling nuts across the shop if you do not catch them. Battery life has been much more than I expected, though this should not surprise me as one of the main reasons I looked at this brand first was that I already owned other Bosch tools that share this same battery. The only down side is we will likely wind up owning both this 22618 and the 21618 if it goes on a deep discount sale.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Bosch 22618 120V 18V Impact Wrench



Buy NowGet 47% OFF

Want to buy Bosch 22618 120V 18V Impact Wrench at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

Leave a Comment