Sunday, January 23, 2011 Bosch 11304K Brute 15 Amp 1-1/8 collared Hex-Breaker Hammer with Cart Review
Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I have used this tool to demo a flagstone/concrete patio and about 80 feet of sidewalk.I first tried the sledgehammer/prybar route, but that was too slow and tiresome.I got the job done by myself in less than 8 hours with this tool.It is quieter than gas/air powered hammers, but I still wore ear protection.It is easy to operate and not very fatiguing-the most tiring part is picking it up and setting it down.It is heavy, but I could lift it into the trunk of my car by myself.With 2 people lifting it is a breeze and the cart makes transporting it very easy.I ran it hard all day and it never complained- and this was a pretty beat up rental tool.I highly recommend this tool if electricity is available-it is much more convenient than gas and compressed air hammers.Plus it is powerful and durable enough for all but the biggest demolition jobs.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Bosch 11304K Brute 15 Amp 1-1/8 collared Hex-Breaker Hammer with Cart
Product Description:
11304K Model Code: AA - Price is for 1 Kit (part# 11304K)This item features: -The plug in anywhere hammer - does not need a compressor. -ServiceMinderbrush system - shuts the Brute off when brush replacement, lubrication, or preventative maintenance is needed. -Grease packed gear box and hammer mechanism - eliminates uncertainty of job site lubrication. -Shock mounted handles - absorbs vibration to reduce operator fatigue. -2-way tool retainer - accepts standard 1-1/8" hex, air tool steel with retaining collar of Bosch internal locking combo steel. -8" Diameter semi-pneumatic, ball bearing wheels - easy rolling over rough job sites. -Rugged 1" diameter all welded steel frame, plus heavy-duty rubber tie-down - for convenient storage and easy transportation. -4 Sockets - holds any 1-1/8" hex collar insert tools. -Drive Size: 1 1/8 in. -Drive Type: Female Hex. -Voltage: 115.00 V. -Voltage Type: AC/DC. -Frequency: 60.0 Hz. -Amps: 15.00 A. -Cycle Rate: 1400 blows/min [Max]. -Length: 29 3/4 in. -Control Type: On/Off. -Handle Type: Handle Bars. -Type: Demolition Hammer. Testing and approvals: -Complies to OSHA standards. -UL listed. Model CodeModel Description AAIncludes:(2) Moil Points, (2) Narrow Chisels, Hammer Hauler, Wt.:90 lb ABWt.:64 lb
Want to buy Bosch 11304K Brute 15 Amp 1-1/8 collared Hex-Breaker Hammer with Cart at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below: