Sunday, January 2, 2011 Bosch 11236VS 7.5 Amp 1-1/8-Inch SDS Rotary Hammer Review
Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I am a contractor who uses a rotary hammer a few hours per week.I bought the Bosch 1 1/8 inch sdsplus rotohammer about 3 weeks ago, after a reconditioned and used milwaukee unit stopped hammering (after about three weeks).I was pretty happy, at first.
A few days ago, I checked out some of the reviews on here, and grew concerned about the chuck loosening up. Sure enough, when I checked it out, it moved about 1/2 to 3/4 of an inch with a 12 inch bit. I took it back.
B.T.W., I contacted Bosch, and they basically said that SDS-Plus hammers aren't designed for much chipping.I do chip alot, so I am probably going to take thier suggestion and get an SDS-Max hammer.I may still get a Bosch.
If you are planning on buying this hammer for drilling, it is probably a great tool (and the case is very well organized). If you plan on doing any chipping besides some very light chipping, I suggest getting an SDS-Max or spline drive. You may be disappointed in any SDS-Plus hammer.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Bosch 11236VS 7.5 Amp 1-1/8 Inch SDS Rotary Hammer
Want to buy Bosch 11236VS 7.5 Amp 1-1/8 Inch SDS Rotary Hammer at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below: