Thursday, December 2, 2010 Bosch RS7 11 Amp Reciprocating Saw Review
Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)First of all, I Think Bosch make great tools, Except for this saw. I own a Bosch table saw and Jigsaw which are in my opinion the best on the market in their price range. So when I saw this Sawzall I bought it. It does the job mostly but has some serious design flaws. Its huge and heavy, It seems to blow dust directly into your face no matter how you hold it, thats the opinion of everyone on site. This can be a big problem if you are working up a ladder. If you lay it on the ground in dirt and then pick it up to use you end up with a face full of dirt.Dirt flies out so fast that it really stings. Also when I use this saw it makes my forearms itch like crazy with the vibrations, I've never experienced this with any other sawzall. I got so frustrated with this saw that I smashed it against a wall last week and am now looking for a replacement.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Bosch RS7 11 Amp Reciprocating Saw
Product Description:
The Bosch RS7 11 Amp 1-1/8-inch Reciprocating Saw is the most powerful reciprocating saw in its class. With dual LED illumination your work area will be visible to ensure accuracy. Great for a multitude of tasks around the house, the Bosch RS7 will be your new turn to saw in a pinch. Features:Tool-less blade change system makes for fast and effortless blade installation and removal Ergonomic handle with soft grip maximizes comfort and gripping during cutting Dual LEDs provide bright and long lasting light to illuminate your cutting zone Variable speed trigger improves cutting control in various materials Saw hook allows for convenient saw storage between cutsWhat's In The Box:Bosch RS7 11 Amp 1-1/8-inch Reciprocating Saw Carrying Bag
Want to buy Bosch RS7 11 Amp Reciprocating Saw at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below: