Bosch Cordless Tools
msgbartop
Honest consumer review on bosch cordless tools
msgbarbottom

Monday, December 27, 2010 Bosch 11245EVS 2-Inch SDS-Max Rotary Hammer Review

Bosch 11245EVS 2 inch SDS-Max Rotary Hammer
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I do plumbing and I feel;this is a very dependable rotary hammer, has enough power on both positions: rotary or hammer, I like it because is no heavy and by the size, can go with me to work under the houses, or digging on the yards for water services or sprinkler line making my jobs,
easier and faster. And the brand is a leader,the other, develop their
rotary taking the bosch idea, and designes.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Bosch 11245EVS 2 Inch SDS-Max Rotary Hammer



Buy NowGet 49% OFF

Want to buy Bosch 11245EVS 2 Inch SDS-Max Rotary Hammer at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

Leave a Comment