Sunday, November 21, 2010 Factory-Reconditioned Bosch 1640VS-46 Finecut 3.5 Amp Power Handsaw Review
Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)This isn't a bad saw, especially for the money.I used it to undercut some jambs while installing laminate flooring.I also rented one of the Crain saws with the circular saw blade, and it's MUCH faster than this saw.However, this saw can get in places the Crain can't, so it does come in handy.And in a pinch, and with some extra time and effort, this would be all the DIY'er homeowner would really need.For the commercial floor installer I would suggest the Crain, although this might be handy for some situations the Crain can't handle. You get three blades and and a nice case, which really makes this a good deal reconditioned (new msrp is around $150 and you can get them new in the $120 range on the street, I believe).I have bought many reconditioned items and have always been happy with them.I've actually had more problems with purchasing new items, maybe because these reconditioned items have stood the test of time.I could not have told you this was reconditioned if I hadn't known, it looks brand new in every respect.That has been the case in most of the reconditioned items I've bought (except for a DeWalt belt sander
Click Here to see more reviews about: Factory-Reconditioned Bosch 1640VS-46 Finecut 3.5 Amp Power Handsaw
Product Description:
The Bosch 1640VS Factory Reconditioned Power Handsaw is designed for precision sawing, including flush-cutting in wood and plastics. The Bosch 1640VS features electronic variable speed control and dial control stroke rate. The tool-free blade change system helps in quick and easy blade change. The Bosch Power Handsaw is counter-balanced for reduced vibration. The large on/off switch is integrated with gripping surface for easy access. The ergonomic design of the Bosch 1640VS provides comfortable handling even in tight working areas. Features:Ideal for precision cutting, including flush cutting Features powerful 3-1/2-amp, 2,000 to 2,800 RPM variable-speed motor The tough high-alloy steel blade conveniently mounts on left or right Rugged plastic housing for long life Saw includes one bladeWhat's In the Box:Bosch 1640VS Factory Reconditioned 5/8-Inch Power Handsaw One Bosch Handsaw Blade
Want to buy Factory-Reconditioned Bosch 1640VS-46 Finecut 3.5 Amp Power Handsaw at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below: