Saturday, November 6, 2010 Bosch GTL3 Professional Tile Laser Review
Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I used it for the first time last week while doing a 400+ sq ft tile job here on Long Island in NY.
At first I thought thought the laser light wasn't strong enough but after playing with it for a few minutes right on the tiles I found it to be quite sufficient light wise.
I marked some layout lines with my chalk line and square to see how close the tool came to them and I have to say it was within a 1/8-+" of my lines. I'm guessing that it was my lines that may have been off but even splitting that I'd have to say it's real accurate.
The room I was doing was about 13'x31'.
Another nice thing is the laser line jumps right over my spacers which I used sticking up from the tiles rather than set into the tiles..and the line falls back onto the edges of each tile.
I HIGHLY recommend the Bosch GTL3. If I had to do it all over again I'd buy it in a heartbeat.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Bosch GTL3 Professional Tile Laser
Product Description:
Includes Wall and Floor Covering Laser - GTL3, Laser Target, Belt Pouch, Versatile Steel Positioning Plate, (4) AA 1.5V Batteries
Want to buy Bosch GTL3 Professional Tile Laser at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below: