Thursday, November 18, 2010 Bosch DSB5013P DareDevil 13-Piece Spade Bit Set/Pouch Review
Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I bought the DareDevil Spade bits to replace some of my regular Bosch Rapid feed spade bits and the difference was incredible! I was using an 18v Dewalt cordless drill and the 7/8" bit grabbed so much wood that it stopped the drill on a freshly charged battery!
I than placed the bit in a corded drill and it made it through the 2x4 with ease! I did have to hold on to the drill pretty tightly or it would have gotten away from me! These bits have tremendous grabbing power and chew up a lot of wood in a few rotations i would recommendthem if you are using a corded drill but for a cordless drill the standard Bosch Rapid Feed Spade bits are great!
Click Here to see more reviews about: Bosch DSB5013P DareDevil 13-Piece Spade Bit Set/Pouch
Product Description:
Includes 13-Piece DareDevil Spade Bit Set w/ Pouch - DSB5013P, (1) 1/4" Bit, (1) 3/8" Bit, (1) 1/2" Bit, (1) 9/16" Bit, (1) 5/8" Bit, (1) 11/16" Bit, (1) 3/4" Bit, (1) 7/8" Bit, (1) 1" Bit, (1) 1-1/8" Bit, (1) 1-1/4" Bit, (1) 1-3/8" Bit, (1) 1-1/2" Bit, Nylon Case
Want to buy Bosch DSB5013P DareDevil 13-Piece Spade Bit Set/Pouch at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below: