Bosch Cordless Tools
msgbartop
Honest consumer review on bosch cordless tools
msgbarbottom

Friday, November 5, 2010 Bosch DMD4K Digital Multi-Detector Kit Review

Bosch DMD4K Digital Multi-Detector Kit
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
This device attempts to be a stud finder, metal finder and live-wire detector.It works best as a metal detector but you can't turn off the live-wire detector which is fooled by static electricty and gives so many false positives you don't know what you have in the wall.

I recently tried to find the position of studs in an exterior wall of a new home with sheetrock and vinyl siding.In the metal mode I got a rough idea (looking for nails or screws) but it seemed to identify more studs than existed and according to the readings I was sure there was a live-wire in there.

I then tried a Zircon stud finder that cost half as much as the Bosch and found less studs and those it found were in different positions than those indicated by the Bosch.

I cut into the wall and found the Zircon was correct and there was NO wires, live or otherwise.The Bosch showed the position of the studs off by 1-2 inches and indicated studs were there were none.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Bosch DMD4K Digital Multi-Detector Kit

Product Description:
Autocalibration in Metal Mode ? Metal scan can be started at any location;Informative LCD Display ? Indicates mode, detection strength and more;Distinguishes between ferrous (magnetic) and non-ferrous (non-magnetic) metals;Illuminated Ring around marking hole changes from green to red to indicate detection;Audible Detection Signal ? Easily switches on and off;On-Tool Marking Pencil Storage ? Accepts standard pencil width;Ergonomic Soft-Grip Area ? For sure grip and comfort

Buy NowGet 61% OFF

Want to buy Bosch DMD4K Digital Multi-Detector Kit at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

Leave a Comment