Bosch Cordless Tools
msgbartop
Honest consumer review on bosch cordless tools
msgbarbottom

Monday, October 4, 2010 Lenmar PTB883 Battery for Bosch Power Tools Review

Lenmar PTB883 Battery for Bosch Power Tools
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I've been using this battery in my Bosch cordless drill for 2 years. The drill is a backup, so I didn't want to throw it away but I also didn't want to invest in a new drill. I took a chance on this Lenmar battery and have been pleased. So far it has performed flawlessly in the drill and with the Bosch battery charger. It's a Nickel-Metal Hydride (NiMH) so it should perform better and last longer than the original Ni-Cad batteries that came with the drill -- only time will tell.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Lenmar PTB883 Battery for Bosch Power Tools

Product Description:
Fits Bosch 26156801Replaces 2 610 995 88314.4V 2200mAhNickel Metal-Hydride15 Month Warranty

Buy NowGet 25% OFF

Want to buy Lenmar PTB883 Battery for Bosch Power Tools at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

Leave a Comment