Bosch Cordless Tools
msgbartop
Honest consumer review on bosch cordless tools
msgbarbottom

Wednesday, October 27, 2010 Bosch 1591EVSK 6.4 Amp Barrel Grip Jigsaw Review

Bosch 1591EVSK 6.4 Amp Barrel Grip Jigsaw
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I hate jigsaws, they junp all over the place, the blades are a pain to change, and the cut is crappy.but this saw is amazing.I have owned this saw for two years now and it has completely changed my view of the jigsaw.first it is smooth, so smooth you could call it smoooove.....the variable speed is great and it doesn't jump around at all.second, the blade changes are so fast and ridiculously easy that I will never again use a dull blade or the wrong blade just because I'm in a hurry. third and most importantly, because it makes the most beautiful cut I have ever seen from a saw of this type.I cut a piece a plexiglass with it the otherday and it cut like butter and there was not one gouge in the cut surface and not one chip on the edge it was perfectly smooth and square and it was so easy to control I nearly cried.It seems like every time I put this saw away I forget a little just how nice it is and then rediscover it and marvel at it each time I take it out....it's that good. buy it!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Bosch 1591EVSK 6.4 Amp Barrel Grip Jigsaw

Product Description:
Based on the design of the Bosch 1590EVSK Top Handle Jig Saw, the 1591EVSK incorporates a barrel grip handle design for increased control and maneuverability. The 1591EVSK incorporates an exclusive precision control blade system that provides unsurpassed cutting accuracy. A powerful, 6.4 Amps, variable speed motor delivers 500 - 2800 strokes per minute for fast, smooth cuts. The saws Constant Response Circuitry keeps the blade moving at the desired speed for added control and consistent performance. The saw also features a wrench-less foot with tension adjustment for fast, easy bevel cutting, trigger-controlled variable speeds for matching the cutting speed to the job, a 4-position orbital action and an adjustable blower. A soft grip body provides more comfort and better control and a padded overshoe prevents marring of the workpiece. Features:6.4 Amps Precision Control system - Eliminates blade wander for precision cuts Soft Grip Ergonomic Barrel Grip Body - For precise control and cutting One-Touch blade change - One-handed insertion and lever ejection Constant Response circuitry - Maintains desired speed for consistent performance Fully Counterbalanced Mechanism - Fast and easy bevel cutting Wrenchless Foot with tension adjustment - To minimize vibration Easy access On/Off Switch Smooth non-marring base cover - Protects delicate surfaces Four Position Orbital Action - Smooth to aggressive cuts Lock on button - Adjustable dust blower keeps cutting line clearWhat's In The Box:Bosch 1591EVSK Factory Reconditioned Barrel Grip Jig Saw Kit (Bosch Factory Reconditioned) Precision for Wood Blade Progressor Wood Blade Tight Kerf Blade Anti Splinter Insert No-Mar Footplate Carrying Case

Buy NowGet 55% OFF

Want to buy Bosch 1591EVSK 6.4 Amp Barrel Grip Jigsaw at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

Leave a Comment