Bosch Cordless Tools
msgbartop
Honest consumer review on bosch cordless tools
msgbarbottom

Sunday, September 19, 2010 Bosch BC130 9-3/5-to-24-Volt Stick and Pod Style 30-Minute Battery Charger Review

Bosch BC130 9-3/5-to-24-Volt Stick and Pod Style 30-Minute Battery Charger
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
My old charger fried because I left it plugged in all the time. So I bought this one from Amazon. Works Great. 30 Minute Charger is the way to go instead of the old 60 minutes.
My son and I were screwing down deck boards using his drill and mine. We were very happy to have the 30 minute charger vs his old 60 minute. MUCH faster.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Bosch BC130 9-3/5-to-24-Volt Stick and Pod Style 30-Minute Battery Charger

Product Description:
30 Minute Battery Charger, Fits All Bosch BlueCore Batteries.

Buy NowGet 41% OFF

Want to buy Bosch BC130 9-3/5-to-24-Volt Stick and Pod Style 30-Minute Battery Charger at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

Leave a Comment