Bosch Cordless Tools
msgbartop
Honest consumer review on bosch cordless tools
msgbarbottom

Thursday, September 23, 2010 Bosch BC004 9.6-Volt to 24 Volt 1 Hour Smart Charger Stick and Pod Style Battery Charger Review

Bosch BC004 9.6-Volt to 24 Volt 1 Hour Smart Charger Stick and Pod Style Battery Charger
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I ordered a 9.4- 24 volt charger and when I got it the sealed box indicated that I had recieved the correct charger but when I opened the box a 7.2-24volt charger was there instead. I ordered the 9.4-24v because it supported the blue core battery. So after two email attempts with no success I called customer service and requested a new charger be sent out and they sent one. When I recieved the new one it was the same wrong charger in the correct box. How many times should I ask for a new charger? Is this 7.2 charger compareable to the 9.4-24volt? I think I will just keep it and use because I need it for work and can't keep dicking around with this crap.
Who the heck has been packing these Bosch chargers?

Click Here to see more reviews about: Bosch BC004 9.6-Volt to 24 Volt 1 Hour Smart Charger Stick and Pod Style Battery Charger

Product Description:
BC004 Model Code: AA (part# BC004)This item features: -Checks battery status every second to prevent overheating and overcharging. -Batt. Type: NiCad. -For Model: BAT019, BAT021, BAT025, BAT030, BAT040, BAT045. -Price is for 1 Each. Model CodeModel Description AABatt. Charging Cap.:9.6 - 24 Volt, Type:Single-Bay ABVoltage:12.00 V, Batt. Charging Cap.:7.2 - 24 Volt, Type:Vehicle

Buy NowGet 22% OFF

Want to buy Bosch BC004 9.6-Volt to 24 Volt 1 Hour Smart Charger Stick and Pod Style Battery Charger at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

Leave a Comment