Saturday, September 25, 2010 Bosch BAT836 Standard 36-Volt 2.0 Amp Hour Litheon Slide Style Battery Review
Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I had already owned a couple of the Bosch 36 volt Slimpaks and they have been very long lasting, sometimes I get through a full day at work with out charging. I bought the 36 volt Fatpak for the Bosch Cordless Circular Saw after reading a review in Tools Of The Trade magazine. They boasted that you could run the saw with the Fatpak battery on a pro framing job on one battery all day without a charge! They were not kidding, I have had numerous cordless circular saws over the years, and they were all ok for trim, or quick cuts up on a ladder or roof, but they would never replace a corded saw. The battery just didn't last long enough for long use. Well let me tell you, I actually worked all day and 2 hours the next day before charging the Fatpak, cutting plywood, 2x stock, ripping 2x stock, you name it. I didn't even take out my corded saw, and this battery did the job! I would give it 10 stars if I could!
Click Here to see more reviews about: Bosch BAT836 Standard 36-Volt 2.0 Amp Hour Litheon Slide Style Battery
Product Description:
BAT836 Style: Type FatPack (part# BAT836)This item features: -Up to 5 times longer cycle life than competitive Lithium-Ion batteries. -30-Minute Charge Time (charged to 80pct capacity in 15 minutes). -Easy to read battery gauge and temperature sensor. -Use only with Litheon 36V Charger -- BC830. -Up to 2X longer run time than competitive Lithium-ion. -1-Hour Charge Time (charged to 80pct capacity in 30 minutes). -Batt. Size: 36V. -Batt. Type: Litheon . -For Model: All Bosch 36V Tools. -Price is for 1 Each.
Want to buy Bosch BAT836 Standard 36-Volt 2.0 Amp Hour Litheon Slide Style Battery at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below: