Bosch Cordless Tools
msgbartop
Honest consumer review on bosch cordless tools
msgbarbottom

Sunday, September 26, 2010 Bosch BAT411 10.8 Volt Litheon Battery System Review

Bosch BAT411 10.8 Volt Litheon Battery System
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
These batteries are a great bargain.They charge quick and have good capacity.They are actually 12 volt batteries!I have 4 of the Bosch 10.8 volt batteries that I use with my PS-20 and PS-40 impact driver.I purchased a Bosch"12 Volt Max" tool and it came with batteries that looked identical to the 10.8 volt batteries and the charger had the same part number as the one that came with my 10.8 volt tools.Being a professionalmechanical designer I was curious.In general only identical things look identical, there is a reasonwhy things look the way they do.So, I charged them all up using the chargers they came with them and measured the finished voltage with a digital volt/ohm meter.They all topped out at 12.2 to 12.22 volts!My conclusion is that these batteries are internally the same, only the decal is different.My take on this is it is a clever marketing scheme by Bosch to compete with the 12 volt Milwaukee and Makita tools that are similar in size.They relabeled their 10.8 volt tools to 12 volt Max and didn't change anything except for the decal!If you have a "12 volt Max" Bosch tool you can use these batteries, after all they charge up to "12 Volt Max"I am very happy with the performance of my Bosch PS-20 and PS-40 tools using both the 10.8 volt and "12 volt max" batteries.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Bosch BAT411 10.8 Volt Litheon Battery System

Product Description:
Replacement battery for No.PS10-2 (SKU 652610) 10.8-volt Litheon screwdriver and No.PS20-2 (SKU 659085) Litheon Pocket Driver. Use with Litheon 10.8V charger No.BC430 (SKU 605169). For use with Bosch Litheon 10.8V tools only.

Buy Now

Want to buy Bosch BAT411 10.8 Volt Litheon Battery System at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

Leave a Comment