Bosch Cordless Tools
msgbartop
Honest consumer review on bosch cordless tools
msgbarbottom

Tuesday, September 21, 2010 Bosch 52314 14.4 Volt Jig Saw with 1 Battery Review

Bosch 52314 14.4 Volt Jig Saw with 1 Battery
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I have 3 jig saws.2 with cords and this one with the batteries.I have yet to pull out the corded ones.this tool works great.has good run power for most jig sawing.rounding a top of a gate, notches in wood etc.it beats dragging out the cords.i have several 14 volt bosch tools so I have about 10 batteriesbut for the most part 1 battery works well.I highly recommend this tool.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Bosch 52314 14.4 Volt Jig Saw with 1 Battery

Product Description:
52314 Voltage: 14.40 VAC (part# 52314)This item features: -Stroke Length: 1 in. -Cycle Rate: 2000 strokes/min. -Length: 11 in. -Type: Jig Saw. -Wt.: 6.40 lb. -Price is for 1 Each.

Buy NowGet 46% OFF

Want to buy Bosch 52314 14.4 Volt Jig Saw with 1 Battery at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

Leave a Comment