Bosch Cordless Tools
msgbartop
Honest consumer review on bosch cordless tools
msgbarbottom

Wednesday, September 29, 2010 Bosch 3454-01 14.4-Volt Cordless Flashlight, No Battery Review

Bosch 3454-01 14.4-Volt Cordless Flashlight, No Battery
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I have had 4 years of problem free use from this light. I bought it from Amazon. Back then the price was only $26, it's a little steep now. It fits great in my tool tote, and I use it regularly. I have been through one bulb, and the battery last a long time. With the swivel head it is perfect for working under cars. If i ever broke this one I would buy it again.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Bosch 3454-01 14.4-Volt Cordless Flashlight, No Battery

Product Description:
Includes 14.4 Volt Cordless Flashlight - 3454-01, (2) Bulbs - 2 610 998 836, Battery and Charger Not Included

Buy NowGet 5% OFF

Want to buy Bosch 3454-01 14.4-Volt Cordless Flashlight, No Battery at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

Leave a Comment