Bosch Cordless Tools
msgbartop
Honest consumer review on bosch cordless tools
msgbarbottom

Friday, September 24, 2010 Bosch 3452 24-Volt Cordless Flashlight, No Battery Review

Bosch 3452 24-Volt Cordless Flashlight, No Battery
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I've owned countless flashlights, but this one is a gem, and one of the best tools I've ever purchased.Used itand abused it for around five years before replacing the first bulb, and then only because I knocked the light over while it was on.I have not one bad thing to say about this light.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Bosch 3452 24-Volt Cordless Flashlight, No Battery

Product Description:
Bosch 3452 Battery. This is a 24 Volt, 2000 mAh, NiMH Battery . Dimensions: 5.20 x 3.43 x 5.26.100% OEM compatible.

Buy NowGet 34% OFF

Want to buy Bosch 3452 24-Volt Cordless Flashlight, No Battery at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

Leave a Comment